Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flow

In Hip-Hop there are  occurrences when a rapper goes exaclty with the beat, and everything seems perfect. Timing, and the use of words is very great. Eminem is regarded one of the best rappers for his uncanny ability to ride with the rythymn of a instrumental, and Busta Rhymes is another emcee who does the same thing.  Ludacris's verse on Ciara's hit "OH" is one of my favorite examples of flow.


Ok, southern-style, get wild
Old schools comin' down
In a different color whip (whip, whip)
Picture perfect, make ya wanna
Take a click, click, click, click, click
Call up Jazze, tell him pop up the bottles
Cause we got another hit (hit, hit)
Wanna go platinum
I'm who you should get, get, get, get, get
Ludacris on the track, get back Trick
Switch on the 'Lac, I'm flexin' still
Same price everytime, hot 
song
Jumped on cause Ciara got sex appeal            
And I keep the meanest, cleanest, baddest
Spinnin' on stainless wheels
Could care less about your genus
I bump ya status, I keep the stainless steel
Trunk-rattlin', what's happenin', huh
I don't even think I need to speed
Bass-travelin', face-cracklin', huh
Turn it up and make the speakers bleed
Dirty south, we ballin' dog
And never think about fallin' dog
Ghetto harmonizing, surprising, runnin' back
Cause the song is called...

"OH" Instrumental

No comments: