Monday, February 15, 2010

Did Lil Kim write her own rhymes?


I always thought Lil Kim was dope. Her flow was always on point, and her voice is DOPE. I 
loved the in your face sexuality, and I feel that even though that is not how a supposed "lady" 
should act, she made a statement. Real artists make statements, point blank. Hell, she probably 
stands for a lot of females who feel that just because they belong to the female sex, that doesn't mean they can't own their sexuality and take advantage of men who do the same thing, and are
praised for it by their brethren.



The above rant is neither here nor there, it just preludes this interesting thing I found on youtube. Behold it is an unreleased Biggie track spitting vocals that belong to Lil Kim's record " Queen 
Bitch". Throughout Lil Kim's career there has always been talk of "ghost-writers" and such, but I have 
never heard proof. This is big evidence. Some still say that Biggie was just saying 
Lil Kim's rhymes for her, to show her how to say what she had already wrote. That makes 
sense to me, because I've seen that type of a situation before. I really can't call it, but I'd like to 
hear from you guys!

Either way Lil Kim has influenced a sea of women who have followed her lead!





No comments: