Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Copper Foams A.K.A " Dope Dealers"

The Nike Foamposite has been the hood's favorite shoe in Baltimore for some time now. They are durable, they come with a hefty price tag( which is why we call them Dope Dealers), and it's like a cult thing here whenever a new color is released. Penny Hardaway’s only non-”Air Penny” is definitley one of my favorite sneakers. I haven't been able to get a pair, but I need these in my life. I even wrote a poem about em' a while back. Peep Below!



"Chillin wit the crew"

 Dopedealers, yea that's what we called em'/ they come in new colors every so often/ had to get his pockets too green like Boston/ most niggas can't even afford em'/ See dope dealers was a prized possession, if u had em' in our town u was reppin/ He was talkin to girls that went to Western/ and they wasn't even in my section , or his district , but let's move quick let's get on/ Dope dealers cost more than your cellular phone/ And they sure ain't worth no pennies, but the penny was shown/ For bmore we puttin em on/ For bmore we puttin on/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a shitty "poem"