Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A late night rhyme Untitled Part II- Ryan L.

NiggerToes got hammertime
I break chains like break beats
And piss on em like a leak off in the alley way
I ain't been a saint since latter day
I grew up between tommorrow
And yesterday
Meaning my past is ur morning
And by time u get close... it's goodnight for yall
We stack money then it's time to ball.
We give u winter until it's time for fall.
We say peace but then y'all ready to brawl.
Ain't no time for all
This non sense
Cuz non cents don't pay rent
And my shirt don't know lint
My pop showed me work and I been workin ever since.
I ain't never clocked out
Up in Bmore they say the bull got clout
I say they boy got up off his ass
And did the damn thang
But we talking the same jive
The thigh is the hamstring
The beat and the damn string
Feeling like black pain
Black skully and garni ring.

Ryan L.

No comments: