Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ABLT and Beyond!




Photo's by Willie Smith of BSP

So we just dropped the mixtape featuring some popular indie bmore artist, and I think were still on our way toward becoming respected as up and commers in the city.

ABLT DOWNLOAD
I found a cool venue for our next show ( won't say it just yet), and it will definitley be nice. Hopefully we can get Another ABLT show by the winter. To all those that ask, I really appreciate it! I'm also working on a new radio show that will be featured on the blog featuring me interviewing various artists in the city! Wassup wit me personally, u ask? I'm looking for a beautiful young lady and a car.

I find myself seeing nice young lady's but I need a car so I can take em out! Having that accident really set me back. But best believe I still get around. I catch the bus, and enjoy my city, as you should. Plus I work in the heart of fells point. One thing I need to improve on is school though. I don't study or do homework but I still have a 2.7 average. Imagine what I would have If I actually did work.smh. Until I change I'll be the same Ryan tho. Girl-less, Car-less, but even I Know I'm still a cool ass nigga.HA

PS: If every time someone says "how are u doing", and you say "same ol' shit". You need to change your daily routine.explore and grow! Peace

No comments: