Friday, August 14, 2009

This week




This week was a journey. I have been enjoying my new job. I'm working at Hats in the Belfry in fells point. My other dog Mufasa just died after 15 years. That was my lil bro. I loved that dog.smh. Me, court, and Will went to Sushi RA downtown. It was real swanky. Ooh baby I like it Raaaaaaaw.Then this storm came outta nowhere and we got trapped. I had a hot-dog and I almost chocked on it, running in the rain. hahaha.( i'm officially a lard ass) Me and my lil sis went to the crab feast which is family tradition, and I got schooled by some older cats. Went to the studio with Trey, and did hella push-ups there because i'm trying to get toned up for no reason at all. Yea, my week was ok, how bout u?

2 comments:

Brad Piff said...

My week...

Work, work, & more work.

Had a few pick-ups so I guess it was all good. lol

A Baltimore Love Thing said...

lol. a few pick-ups will make u feel better forreal! only makes me feel good until i look at my account tho.lol