Thursday, August 20, 2009

Soul Cannon


REAL TALK. This is one of my favorite groups right now in Baltimore, and Just period. My man Greenspan put me on to them a little while back, and I then proceeded to ask them to Join the other groups on our developing mixtape. They were more than willing, and I am honored to be apart of trying to shed some light on there music. Their vibe is similar to The Roots in the 90's. You have a powerful emcee Eze Jackson ( the black gentleman in the purple ;) along with a band who gives a mellow jazz feel. They do shows all around the U.S. Hit me for any info on these guys! or check out their website and listen to their music @ SOULCANNON.COM

" Use any means just to make it /I met reality half naked and couldn't face it"- Eze Jackson ( Dilapidated Buildings)

Oh Did I mention: Soul Cannon's Kaboom! is an eleven track full album. It is available on iTunes for $9.99.

No comments: