Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lola Maxwell



This beautiful young lady is Lola Maxwell. A 20 year old D.C native, is puttin' on for the ladies, and emcees in general. I originally saw her in New York at Yams show. I liked her stage presence, but hesitated on checking her out. The homie Trey R. told me to check it out, so here I am writing. Her latest effort is called " Check the Rhyme". Please give it a listen yall. Music is best digested on your own time, so do just that. She recently just performed at Baltimore's Stone Sole Picnic. Sorry i missed it, the pic's look as if she did her thing. RESPECT.

" Them other female emcee's don't faze me"- Lola Maxwell



CHECK THE RHYME DOWNLOAD


* Correction - I think she just performed in D.C.'s Stone Sole Picnic. Sources tell me Bmore hasn't had one yet?

No comments: