Tuesday, June 9, 2009



Some music is timeless. Why do I love it? Because I love when an artist can tap the real feeling within his/her brain and bring it to fruition with a pen. When someone can paint the perfect picture with words, and help take you to their state of mind. This introduces one of my favorite joints off Jay-z's Dynasty album. Every verse on this track is immaculate. The hook is straight to the point, but it says alot. Take a listen.


This Cant Be Life (Feat. Scarface) - Jay-Z

"Wait it get's worse/Baby-mama water burst/Baby came out still born/still I gotta move on"-Jay-z




I used to Argue with friends all day that Nas was better than Jay-z, and in some respects i still feel that way. But when I got older, I realized that every time you listen to Jay-z's catalog you gain a new respect. Simply because of the double-entendres( metaphor's) and triples even. He captures his thoughts like no other. Therefore until further notice Jay is my offical G.O.A.T. Rocafella will always be the best crew tho.

2 comments:

Dexter Fizz said...

Whats up jay-z is better than nas. This is Dexter fizz the kid that you saw rapping at the ottobar just want you to check out my new mixtape maybe post it up on here if you get the chance http://www.zshare.net/download/612156332d444711/

just email me at tim07131990@yahoo.com

Ryan (Delaney said...

word. I'll def check it out!