Sunday, June 14, 2009






Abaltimorelovething visited our neighbor Washington D.C. yesterday for Willie's Bday after celebrating Teron's bday the night before. For those who don't know Will, he is the man behind Blacksmith Photography, making moves in Bmore with his photo's. Me ( Delaney), Will, Teron, and Trey R went out to D.C. to chill in Georgtown and Downtown. Checked out all the boutiques and stuff, but really just enjoyed the city. All in All we had a cool day, we looked for the damn National Zoo, but couldn't find that shit. I swear we were on the street it's on, and still couldn't find it. D.C. always gets me confused.lol. But I love the city, because they have a good mesh of cultures, and good folks. Me and Will went to Carrie's house with our friend Brittany and her friend Samantha later on West-side of Bmore to have some drinks. Not too much tho, even tho Carrie was fried, and I left my aviators over her house.daamn!. But I gotta say(. "I didn't even have to use my A.K"-cube)

Happy Bday Will.

2 comments:

yaya said...

hi
i seen homie with the locks at the sanigold show. i loved how he climb over that gate..GOOD TIMES i was on stage too with the light purple tights best night of my teenage life.
holla!

Blu Vision said...

Lol, no one can find anything in D.C. I swear. That's why I'm going to invest in a GPS... just b/c of experiences driving in that city.

Anywho... HAPPY Birthday Will! I'm sure you enjoyed yourself.
Much Love,
Zea