Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bring The Ruckus




If yall brothers don't know..Bmore was always big Wu-tang fans back in the days. I still here stories, and they shout us out all the time. Capadonna worked here as a cab-driver a while back. So Bmore is like wu-city.lol. Niggas still where fronts for Godssakes! I think because they was so gritty, and Bmore brothers kinda have that mentality besides myself.lol. But yea Wu-tang had a great affect on The Charm City. So I have to post this shit. I can't wait for that new Rae and Ghost Deini shit! nah mean. Only Built for Cuban Links II is on the way yall!


Here are 2 joints from the album


Download: raekwon ft ghostface killah method man-untitled

Quotable:"Jumpin outta Benz wagons/My family live in the hills they call us Bin Ladens"-Ghost

Download: CRIMINOLOGY 2 !

Quotable:" If he don't spin my shit, I break the Dj arm!"- Ghost.lol.


Props To KILLABEEZ.COM

No comments: